At Recycle Fife we provide services to recycle a wide range of commercial waste, allowing you to reduce the impact you have on the environment. A list of materials we are able to recycle on your behalf is detailed below:
- Waste Paper
- Bin Bags
- Bags used to cover furniture or electrical appliances
- Can & drink joiner rings
- Carrier Bags
- Cling Film
- Polythene recycling categories 2 and 4, and more.
- Plastic Pipes and Rigid Plastics
- Water Cooler Bottles
- Trays and Crates
- Buckets & Barrels
- Wheelie Bins
- PVC Window Frames
- Plastic Pipes (Gas, Water, etc.)
- Wood including Pallets
- Soils and Aggregates
- Large and small household appliances
- IT and telecommunications equipment
- Consumer equipment
- Lighting equipment
- Electric and electronic tools
- Leisure and sports equipment
- Medical devices (excluding infected and implanted products)
- Monitoring and control instruments, and automatic dispensers.
- White Goods (excluding fridges)
Whether you generate large or small volumes – we tailor a service to your needs.
We provide the bags, boxes, bins and skips to collect the cans and collections are tailored to suit. Recycle Fife want to make recycling easy. All customers are given a set collection day in order to make it as convenient as possible.
For larger volumes we can provide a variety of sizes of wheelie bins, containers and skips. All services are priced dependent on the number of bags/bins uplifted – no minimum uplift fees.
For a competitive quote please contact us, and see how Recycle Fife can benefit your business. If necessary we can arrange a visit to discuss your needs and advise on how to reduce your waste charges.